Thursday 1 September 2011

3D Head Update- Sculpting Test

I finally made my head on Maya and i was in the middle of considering my options when all of a sudden, my internet goes down. -_-" that didn't stop me from working though. I recently did a texture test on ZBrush to see what my head would look like and also to teach myself how to texture. My next target was to import my head in ZBrush and brush on some detail like hair and skin. I didn't have access to tutorials but nontheless i tried doing it anyway! Im really happy with the way it went although i think i went a bit too tablet happy with the hair:







Im still deciding wether to keep this and texture it or to start fresh once my internet is back up, that way i can find some tips online and hopefully make an improved version. Either way im pleased with the result and theres only one way to go and thats forward! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment