Friday 19 August 2011

3D Head Update #2

The head is complete! Well almost!
i still need to add some eyes properly cos theyre either clipping too much or have huge gaps around the sides of my eyes. the neck was just a quick extrusion for preview purposes :D



I have to admit, i struggled with the ears alot! So much so that i had to figure it out myself how to get the detail and how to attach it to my head.


The next step now is to finish the final tweaks, merge both sides of the mesh and tweak some more. Once i think my head is fully complete i will import it over to Zbrush for more detailing and texturing. I may have to make 2 different versions of my head since i will be experimenting with hair. Im really pleased with this mesh i think it's awesome!

*PS* Unfortunately i might not have access to the intenet for a day or two so bear with me (rawr!) and i will be posting another update as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment